Grocklar, Level 74 Elite Northrend Rare Spawn, Grizzly Hills

Grocklar, Level 74 Elite Northrend Rare Spawn, Grizzly Hills. This was the first rare spawn I ever saw in Northrend, I had just crossed the border from Dragonblight into Grizzly Hills and I saw him moving through the woodland to my right. You'd think a Storm Giant would be pretty easy to get a picture of, they aren't exactly hard to see, but the screen shot below was the best picture I managed to get of it as it ran east, deeper into Grizzly Hills. I didn't even attempt to fight this one on my level 73 Druid, still mostly wearing level 70 welfare epics. I have been back and looked for him a number of times, but am yet to see it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranger Lord Hawkspear, Level 60 Rare Spawn, Quel'Lithien Lodge, Eastern Plaguelands

Dalaran Spellscribe, Level 21 Rare Spawn, Ambermill, Silverpine Forest