Putridus The Ancient, Level 80 Rare Spawn, Icecrown

Putridus The Ancient, Level 80 Rare Spawn, Icecrown, finally got him! I've seen him walking around Icecrown a few times, but other groups always downed him first. After calling for help on /1 we soon had a full group, one surprising thing about this rare spawn is how quickly he moves, on my 60% flying mount I could hardly keep up, luckily all the other members of the group had epic flying and soon caught up with him. By the time I caught up the fight was almost over. A very easy fight, even with the many adds that we picked up. I had been following him for quite a while before the group was assembled to fight him. He must spawn on the western side of Icecrown, runs up to the north, turns right, goes through the gate and turns right again and heads south towards Crystalsong Forest. We caught up with him and killed him in the broken front, I'm not sure if he would have despawned at the Glacier enterance to Crystalsong or if he turns around and retraces his steps. Loot: [Abandoned Adventurer's Satchel] and [Giant's Toewrap of the Marksman] I passed on the leather and lost the roll on the satchel, but I wasn't bothered. I finally got a kill on this guy and my Human Paladin got the Northrend rare spawn achievement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranger Lord Hawkspear, Level 60 Rare Spawn, Quel'Lithien Lodge, Eastern Plaguelands

Dalaran Spellscribe, Level 21 Rare Spawn, Ambermill, Silverpine Forest