Two Rare spawns From Feralas, Arash-ethis and Snarler

Feralas, seems like forever since I visited the place but here are two rare spawns I found whilst levelling my Human and Bloodelf Paladins. Arash-ethis, level 49, not sure if this one was an elite or not, nor did I get the chance to kill it, as soon as I approached it after snapping this shot, it flew directly upwards then vanished. Would love more info on this one if any of you are lucky enough to find it. The other rare spawn I found in Feralas was Snarler, a level 42 non elite, dropped a green, some meat and some junk. This was way back when I was levelling my Bloodelf Paladin. I'll be taking my Human Paladin back to feralas soon to run Dire Maul and do the Paladin book hand in quest, while I'm there i'll check around for rare spawns as feralas does seem to be a great place for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranger Lord Hawkspear, Level 60 Rare Spawn, Quel'Lithien Lodge, Eastern Plaguelands

Dalaran Spellscribe, Level 21 Rare Spawn, Ambermill, Silverpine Forest