Voidhunter Yar, Level 68 Rare Spawn, Spirit Fields, Nagrand

Voidhunter Yar, Level 68 Rare Spawn, Spirit Fields, Nagrind Nagrand This one was a tough fight for a level 65 paladin, not only was he bugged when I first started to fight him, which meant he evaded my initial spells and melee hits, but I also managed to pick up a couple of adds. I found him in the Spirit Fields, on the southern edge of the giant crystal. This kill got my Human Paladin the [Medium Rare] achievement. Nagrand is now a pretty great place to level, a fair chunk of the grind was removed a few patches ago, so the requirements for the early Nesingwary quests have been reduced from 20 kills to 12. And although I don't have any numbers to back it up, a lot of the other quests seemed a lot quicker and easier (like the ogre grind quests etc.). Loot: Got a very nice feral druid/rogue blue drop from this guy, [Voidhide Cord of the Bandit]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranger Lord Hawkspear, Level 60 Rare Spawn, Quel'Lithien Lodge, Eastern Plaguelands

Dalaran Spellscribe, Level 21 Rare Spawn, Ambermill, Silverpine Forest