Zul'Drak Sentinel, Level 77 Elite Northrend Rare Spawn

Zul'Drak Sentinel, Level 77 Elite Northrend Rare Spawn in Zul'Drak. My first kill on a Northrend rare spawn and I still can't quite believe I got this one! When I spotted him he was just yards away from the Argent Stand in Zul'Drak, tried to solo him at first and died horribly, while I was corpse running back to the Argent Stand I put a call out on /1 for help and very quickly got a group together. Despite the fact that there were loads of players around the flight point and doing quests etc. around the Argent Stand, the rare spawn was still there when I got back to my body. He was patrolling from the Argent Stand down the road to towards the Altar of Sseratus. Loot: Dropped a very nice pair of blue plate legs, a blue quality item called [Abandoned Adventurer's Satchel] which contained gold and some other items. My screen shots folder now holds about a thousand images and haven't been able to find the loot screenie for this kill, but I'll post it as soon as I find it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranger Lord Hawkspear, Level 60 Rare Spawn, Quel'Lithien Lodge, Eastern Plaguelands

Dalaran Spellscribe, Level 21 Rare Spawn, Ambermill, Silverpine Forest