Old Crystalbark, Level 71 Elite Rare Spawn, Coldarra, Borean Tundra

Whilst quietly questing away to my hearts content in Coldarra, levelling my new human death knight, I suddenly spotted this guy strolling by: I couldn't believe my eyes, I wasn't even there looking for the rare spawns. This was a new one on me, Old Crystalbark, a Level 71 Elite Rare Spawn. I stopped and thought for a second, could a level 70 blood spec death knight down a Level 71 Elite? Yep, a death knight certainly can take a 71 elite, and without too much trouble either, no health pots used in this fight. Loot: An awesome pair of blue quality plate gloves [Crystalbark's Toenail of the Soldier], and, of course, the blue quality [Abandoned Adventurer's Satchel] which contained 20 gold, a full stack of frostweave cloth and a couple of Crystalized life. And this kill got me the Northern Exposure achievement for my new death knight. Well worth going looking for this guy if you are a class that can solo him, those gloves will be good for a whole lot of levels!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranger Lord Hawkspear, Level 60 Rare Spawn, Quel'Lithien Lodge, Eastern Plaguelands

Dalaran Spellscribe, Level 21 Rare Spawn, Ambermill, Silverpine Forest