The King is Dead! King Krush, Level 75 Elite Rare Spawn, Sholazar Basin

Sholazar Basin is so heavily camped by miners and herbalists that I really didn't think I would get a shot at this guy. These days I only really play my druid to grind herbs and make potions so I am really out of practice with it. The first time I fought him he actually killed me and I had to corpse run all the way back before someone else got him. As you can see from the screen shot, he almost got me the second time too. Should have used bear form. Loot: [Abandoned Adventurers Satchel] and the blue quality [King's Eyesocket of the Sorcerer]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ranger Lord Hawkspear, Level 60 Rare Spawn, Quel'Lithien Lodge, Eastern Plaguelands

Dalaran Spellscribe, Level 21 Rare Spawn, Ambermill, Silverpine Forest